Practice good personal health habits
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily using a regular household detergent and water
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
More information can be found at the CDC COVID-19 website.
Hours for the Health Department:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for Lunch
|Vermillion County Health Department State Website.
Indiana State Department of Health has changed the immunization requirements for all students grades 6-12.
Vermillion County Health Department Immunization Clinic Schedule: NONE LISTED AT THIS TIME
Immunizations are free of charge and are available for Children ages birth thru 18 years for age.
Children must be brought by parent or guardian or have a signed permission letter and have previous shot records with them to be immunized.
*Cayuga Clinics: No clinics at this time.
*Clinton Clinics are held at:
Vermillion County Health Department
700 South Main Street
Clinton, IN 47842
Monday, Wednesday 8:00 to 4:00 PM
Thursday from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Second Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Please call for an appointment
We are now taking insurance!
Health Department Meeting Agenda for February 13, 2024 6:00 PM