Create A Plan
- Talk with the people who need to be included in your plan.
- Plan ways to care for those who might be at greater risk for serious complications.
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Identify aid organizations in your community.
- Create an emergency contact list.
Practice good personal health habits
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily using a regular household detergent and water
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
More information can be found at the CDC COVID-19 website.
|Indiana State Department of Health has changed the immunization requirements for all students grades 6-12.|
Vermillion County Health Department Immunization Clinic Schedule: NONE LISTED AT THIS TIME
Immunizations are free of charge and are available for Children ages birth thru 18 years for age.
Children must be brought by parent or guardian or have a signed permission letter and have previous shot records with them to be immunized.
*Cayuga Clinics are held at the Cayuga Town Hall.
*Clinton Clinics are held at:
Vermillion County Health Department
257 Walnut Street
Clinton, IN. 47842